Karisma Kapoor adds elegance to Shehla Khan`s LFW show
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Karishma Kapoor, who was the showstopper for designer Shehla Khan`s `Boudoir` line at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) summer-resort 2013 Saturday, looked elegant in a Chantilly lace creation with chiffon panels and gunmetal lace embroidery.
The detailing on the neck and the back of the outfit made Karisma look even prettier.
The collection was very feminine and was against a backdrop of red balloons, which made the show even more appealing. The garments had a generous use of sheer and lace, giving them a rich as well as provocative look.
"My endeavour is to redefine sexy and to strike the perfect balance between sensuality and femininityfor every woman. While I have stuck to my favourite pastels, we have added embroideries and combination of black lace on skin muted shades which add allure to the evening line.
"The designs are quaint yet chic as well as comfortable to wear and flatter the feminine form," she said.
The collection included blingy sequinned dresses and long gowns in shades of cream, silver and pink.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt, Sidharth, Rishi Kapoor look cutest in 'Kapoor & Sons'—See new poster!
- Will Shraddha Kapoor star in 'Judwaa 2' opposite Varun Dhawan?
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Salman Khan expresses his desire to have kids
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!