Karisma Kapoor dazzles in gold for Vikram Phadnis at LFW
Mumbai: Dazzling in a gold gown with a heavily embroidered top, Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor Sunday walked the ramp for ace designer Vikram Phadnis at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013.
The collection, inspired from "Ponds Gold Radiance", was for the upcoming festive season and had real gold micro particles.
Phadnis` line showcased a wide variety of long flowy gowns, short dresses, blingy jackets, gold pants. The colour palette included many shades of gold like ivory, copper and beige to a bright golden in some outfits.
The line also had beautiful accessories like like belts and kadas (thick bangles).
The show started with an audio-visual of the designer talking about his association with gold, and then Karisma Kapoor adorning the beautiful gold outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season