Karisma Kapoor dazzles in gold for Vikram Phadnis at LFW
Mumbai: Dazzling in a gold gown with a heavily embroidered top, Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor Sunday walked the ramp for ace designer Vikram Phadnis at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013.
The collection, inspired from "Ponds Gold Radiance", was for the upcoming festive season and had real gold micro particles.
Phadnis` line showcased a wide variety of long flowy gowns, short dresses, blingy jackets, gold pants. The colour palette included many shades of gold like ivory, copper and beige to a bright golden in some outfits.
The line also had beautiful accessories like like belts and kadas (thick bangles).
The show started with an audio-visual of the designer talking about his association with gold, and then Karisma Kapoor adorning the beautiful gold outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics