Karisma Kapoor prefers Goa for shopping
New Delhi: Do you know where Karisma Kapoor goes shopping? She loves to pick up things in Goa and when it comes to international destinations, Milan and Paris are her favourite spots to buy things.
A mother of two, Karisma, 39, is not brand conscious.
“You get funky things in Goa, so I like shopping there. Paris and Milan are also my preferred shopping destinations,” quoted Karisma, who can carry traditional as well as western outfits with elan.
“I like to dress up everyday, so I think fashion is an everyday process,” added the `Raja Hindustani` star.
If she was liked in the gym wear in `Dil To Pagal Hai`, the actress wowed everyone when she dressed up in traditional embroidered lehengas and saris in `Zubeidaa`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra