Karisma Kapoor to give fashion tips on the radio
Mumbai: Actress Karisma Kapoor is set to don a new role - she is set to become a radio jockey (RJ).
The 38-year-old will turn into an RJ for a special segment on 92.7 BIG FM`s show "BIG Memsaab", from Dec 24 to March 24.
The actress will be seen imparting fashion tips on her segment, which is called ‘BIG on Style’. It is aimed at women, who want to get a makeover and look like a diva. Karisma, a fashionista herself, is excited.
"I will share some of my personal tips along with trends that I have observed and share them with my listeners," Karisma said in a statement.
"I am confident that my fans will continue to support me as I undertake this new journey and will enjoy the show even further," she added.
On the big screen, Karisma was last seen in ‘Dangerous Ishhq’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sizzling Mallika Sherawat does head-stand like a pro!- WATCH
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly