Karl Lagerfeld designs line of Diet Coke bottles
London: Chanel honcho Karl Lagerfeld is adding some fizz to fashion with a line of limited edition bottles for Coca-Cola`s Diet Coke designed by him.
The French designer, who famously lost 90 pounds by drinking only the low-calorie drink, has launched three bottles which will bear his name and immediately recognisable ponytailed silhouette, reported Daily Mail online.
This is Lagerfeld`s second collaboration with the soft-drink giant, after a 2010 venture.
"As everybody knows, I drink Diet Coke and nothing else, night and day. I loved what we did earlier but I`m delighted with this collaboration," said Lagerfeld.
The 2011 collection uses the same palette but the silhouette has shrunk, and spots, stripes and stars have been added.
Coca-Cola has been getting jazzed-up by the fashion world since 2003.
Matthew Williamson, Gianfranco Ferre, Marni and Roberto Cavalli have all designed bottles for the brand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!