Kate Hudson, a fashion hoarder
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson, who has collaborated with apparel chain Ann Taylor, says she has hoarding tendencies.
The 34-year-old actress told Elle.com that her first collection was really successful and she got great feedback from the consumer and women of the chain.
She was asked if she would do a little black dress collection. In response, Hudson said: “Yeah!”
Hudson`s latest line for the apparel chain is called the `Kate Hudson LBD Collection`. The actress has plenty of LBDs in her closet, one that has memories attached to it is a Miu Miu LBD she got when she was 16.
She gave a sentimental reason to be fashion hoarder: "My mom never hung on to her clothes and that’s a source of contention between us. My mom is a let-goer. Let it go! She had amazing stuff from that time, Alaïa dresses. That’s all she wore."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'