Kate Middleton books Princess Diana's hairdresser for Australia tour
London: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is to visit Australia next year and she has reportedly booked hairstylist Joh Bailey, who styled Princess Diana's hair when she visited the country in 1996.
The 31-year-old royal, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, will be joined by Prince William. The couple is hopeful that they will be able to take baby George with them, much like the late Diana who took nine-month-old William with her to Oz in 1983, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Bailey describes Diana as "the most elegant and gracious lady you could have imagined".
"She had a ball in Sydney and loved everything about the city... She was a lot of fun," Bailey told an Australian newspaper.
"She would sit in the chair flicking through newspaper and magazine clippings, and read absolutely everything the tabloids wrote about her. She had a huge pile of them, throwing them onto the floor either in disgust or laughing... she was very aware of her image," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!