Kate Middleton books Princess Diana's hairdresser for Australia tour
London: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is to visit Australia next year and she has reportedly booked hairstylist Joh Bailey, who styled Princess Diana's hair when she visited the country in 1996.
The 31-year-old royal, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, will be joined by Prince William. The couple is hopeful that they will be able to take baby George with them, much like the late Diana who took nine-month-old William with her to Oz in 1983, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Bailey describes Diana as "the most elegant and gracious lady you could have imagined".
"She had a ball in Sydney and loved everything about the city... She was a lot of fun," Bailey told an Australian newspaper.
"She would sit in the chair flicking through newspaper and magazine clippings, and read absolutely everything the tabloids wrote about her. She had a huge pile of them, throwing them onto the floor either in disgust or laughing... she was very aware of her image," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor