Kate Middleton is Posh`s latest royal fan
London: Former `Spice Girl` Victoria Beckham`s designs have been a hit with the stars and now she can add a royal to the list, UK`s princess-in-waiting Kate Middleton.
The singer-turned-designer received a request from the the fiance of Prince William and is planning to gift her a new wardrobe of dresses from her collection as a wedding gift, reported Contactmusic.
"Apparently, she likes my clothes and has asked to see a selection. It will be from my current spring/summer collection. It`s tremendously exciting and I would be honoured if she were to wear my designs. I admire her tremendously.
"She`s a beautiful young girl, she has a wonderful figure and I think she wears clothes beautifully," said Victoria.
The 36-year-old who is pregnant with her fourth child, showcased her latest line at the New York Fashion Week and included more forgiving cuts than her previous collections.
But Victoria insists that her growing bump did not influence her creations.
"I designed this collection before I found out I was pregnant. I can`t wait to fit in the dresses again," said the designer whose clients include stars like Madonna, Jennifer Lopez and Oprah Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!