Kate Middleton makes style statement in military coat
London: The Duchess of Cambridge put the topless picture scandal behind her when she attended an event here in a high-necked military coat.
She attended the opening of the Football Association`s new 100-million-pound facility Tuesday and made sure to dress to impress.
With the horror of those topless photos still no doubt looming large in her mind, Kate must have been keen to put on a brave face - and show as little flesh as possible. And so it was: That high-necked wool coat, buttoned up all day without so much as a hemline or collar of a dress beneath revealed, reports dailymail.co.uk
Those black opaque tights and knee-high boots - it was a wonder she didn`t wear gloves and a crucifix.
Picked up from high street store Reiss, the 325-pound Angel coat from the store`s 2010 autumn/winter collection, was styled with the 65-pound mock croc Betony belt, also from Reiss - giving the duchess a smart, cinched-in silhouette - and putting paid to the pregnancy rumours that constantly crop up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes