Kate Middleton`s red dress sets new trend
London: Ever since Kate Middleton stepped out in a red dress, the demand for similar outfits has gone up and online stores have been bombarded with orders.
The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in a crisp red dress for her recent visit to the Blessed Sacrament School here. And the belted shift dress sold out across the internet within minutes, reports.
This is not the first time that women are going gaga over Kate`s fashion choice.
In April, during the royals` tour of Australia and New Zealand, her Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress was liked by women so much that similar pieces were sold out in just eight minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!