Kate Middleton`s red dress sets new trend
London: Ever since Kate Middleton stepped out in a red dress, the demand for similar outfits has gone up and online stores have been bombarded with orders.
The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in a crisp red dress for her recent visit to the Blessed Sacrament School here. And the belted shift dress sold out across the internet within minutes, reports.
This is not the first time that women are going gaga over Kate`s fashion choice.
In April, during the royals` tour of Australia and New Zealand, her Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress was liked by women so much that similar pieces were sold out in just eight minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly