Kate Middleton`s red dress sets new trend
London: Ever since Kate Middleton stepped out in a red dress, the demand for similar outfits has gone up and online stores have been bombarded with orders.
The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in a crisp red dress for her recent visit to the Blessed Sacrament School here. And the belted shift dress sold out across the internet within minutes, reports.
This is not the first time that women are going gaga over Kate`s fashion choice.
In April, during the royals` tour of Australia and New Zealand, her Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress was liked by women so much that similar pieces were sold out in just eight minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!