Kate Middleton voted top fashion icon
London: The Duchess of Cambridge has been voted the `fashion icon`, while late Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn has emerged as `icon of all times` in an online poll.
StyleinView.co.uk, a one-stop shop for fashion, has conducted a poll of 2,000 people to find out who they considered the fashion icons of today and of all time.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, unsurprisingly came out on top, followed by singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Pop star Cheryl Cole, British supermodel Kate Moss and actress-model Cara Delevingne also made in top 10 list.
The Icons of all time was topped by Audrey Hepburn, followed by Princess Diana and then Marilyn Monroe.
“We were not surprised to see Kate Middleton, Duchess of
Cambridge, crowned the most fashionable celebrity as she has demonstrated a keen eye for knowing what suits her and dressing for the occasion, similar to Princess Diana,” said Dexter Grima, co-founder of StyleinView.co.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!