Kate Middleton voted top fashion icon
London: The Duchess of Cambridge has been voted the `fashion icon`, while late Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn has emerged as `icon of all times` in an online poll.
StyleinView.co.uk, a one-stop shop for fashion, has conducted a poll of 2,000 people to find out who they considered the fashion icons of today and of all time.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, unsurprisingly came out on top, followed by singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Pop star Cheryl Cole, British supermodel Kate Moss and actress-model Cara Delevingne also made in top 10 list.
The Icons of all time was topped by Audrey Hepburn, followed by Princess Diana and then Marilyn Monroe.
“We were not surprised to see Kate Middleton, Duchess of
Cambridge, crowned the most fashionable celebrity as she has demonstrated a keen eye for knowing what suits her and dressing for the occasion, similar to Princess Diana,” said Dexter Grima, co-founder of StyleinView.co.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic