Kate Middleton voted top fashion icon
London: The Duchess of Cambridge has been voted the `fashion icon`, while late Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn has emerged as `icon of all times` in an online poll.
StyleinView.co.uk, a one-stop shop for fashion, has conducted a poll of 2,000 people to find out who they considered the fashion icons of today and of all time.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, unsurprisingly came out on top, followed by singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Pop star Cheryl Cole, British supermodel Kate Moss and actress-model Cara Delevingne also made in top 10 list.
The Icons of all time was topped by Audrey Hepburn, followed by Princess Diana and then Marilyn Monroe.
“We were not surprised to see Kate Middleton, Duchess of
Cambridge, crowned the most fashionable celebrity as she has demonstrated a keen eye for knowing what suits her and dressing for the occasion, similar to Princess Diana,” said Dexter Grima, co-founder of StyleinView.co.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra