Kate Middleton voted top fashion icon
London: The Duchess of Cambridge has been voted the `fashion icon`, while late Hollywood actress Audrey Hepburn has emerged as `icon of all times` in an online poll.
StyleinView.co.uk, a one-stop shop for fashion, has conducted a poll of 2,000 people to find out who they considered the fashion icons of today and of all time.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, unsurprisingly came out on top, followed by singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Pop star Cheryl Cole, British supermodel Kate Moss and actress-model Cara Delevingne also made in top 10 list.
The Icons of all time was topped by Audrey Hepburn, followed by Princess Diana and then Marilyn Monroe.
“We were not surprised to see Kate Middleton, Duchess of
Cambridge, crowned the most fashionable celebrity as she has demonstrated a keen eye for knowing what suits her and dressing for the occasion, similar to Princess Diana,” said Dexter Grima, co-founder of StyleinView.co.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!