Kate Moss collaborates with Topshop again for new clothing line
London: Kate Moss has partnered up with British retailer Topshop again to create a brand new clothing range for the brand.
The 39-year-old supermodel, who had teamed up with the label three and a half years ago, will introduce her new line in spring of 2014, the Mirror reported.
The owner of the high street fashion chain, Sir Philip Green , is hoping that the new clothing line will repeat the success of her first designs.
The Kate Moss Collection will hit 40 Topshop stores worldwide, and will be sold on the internet and on wholesale basis.
Moss added that she really missed being involved in the design process and working with the brand`s team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic