Kate Moss collaborates with Topshop again for new clothing line
London: Kate Moss has partnered up with British retailer Topshop again to create a brand new clothing range for the brand.
The 39-year-old supermodel, who had teamed up with the label three and a half years ago, will introduce her new line in spring of 2014, the Mirror reported.
The owner of the high street fashion chain, Sir Philip Green , is hoping that the new clothing line will repeat the success of her first designs.
The Kate Moss Collection will hit 40 Topshop stores worldwide, and will be sold on the internet and on wholesale basis.
Moss added that she really missed being involved in the design process and working with the brand`s team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra