Kate Moss collaborates with Topshop again for new clothing line
London: Kate Moss has partnered up with British retailer Topshop again to create a brand new clothing range for the brand.
The 39-year-old supermodel, who had teamed up with the label three and a half years ago, will introduce her new line in spring of 2014, the Mirror reported.
The owner of the high street fashion chain, Sir Philip Green , is hoping that the new clothing line will repeat the success of her first designs.
The Kate Moss Collection will hit 40 Topshop stores worldwide, and will be sold on the internet and on wholesale basis.
Moss added that she really missed being involved in the design process and working with the brand`s team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Goa festival to discuss ban on Pakistani artistes
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Singer Pete Burns dies of heart attack at 57
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!