Kate Moss is my style icon: Mena Suvari
London: Newly single actress Mena Suvari says British supermodel Kate Moss is her style icon.
The "American Beauty" star, whose divorce with husband Simone Sestito got confirmed recently, said she is in awe of Moss, reported Sun online.
"I love her (Kate Moss) look. She is so stunning and never seems to age. How does she do that!?," she said.
The 33-year-old will soon be seen in new British rom-com "The Knot", alongside Bafta winner Noel Clarke and "St Trinian`s" star Talulah Riley.
"I love what he does, he is so talented. I`d like to work with him again. He`s a great work partner and friend. He`s so talented. He has great drive and ideas and really heartfelt passion," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's 'Padmavati' DELAYED?
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn