Kate Moss likes to cut her clothes
London: Supermodel Kate Moss likes to use a pair of scissors on her outfits to customise them, but admits her 10-year-old daughter Lila Grace isn`t always impressed.
"I cut up loads. I always want everything shorter, shorter, shorter. Lila had to stop me the other day, cutting a dress up. `Mummy, don`t cut it. It looks really nice like that`," contactmusic.com quoted Moss as saying.
"I got Fifi (her personal assistant) to cut a 40,000 pounds coat once. Because it was mid-calf. I can`t do mid-calf. I have got bowlegs, so if I do a mid-calf look, I look bandy. I mean, I know my lengths," she said.
Despite being a hugely successful model, Moss, 38, admits she doesn`t know the best way to pose.
"It`s an instinct. I mean, there`s a certain breakdown now, after all this time. I can put on a dress, but still I don`t know. Nobody tells you what to do."
"So I have to feel, without any words, what they want and where the light is, and what the make-up`s doing, and how I`m going to make it work. It is a puzzle all the time, I think. That`s what`s good about it," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!