Kate Moss likes to cut her clothes
London: Supermodel Kate Moss likes to use a pair of scissors on her outfits to customise them, but admits her 10-year-old daughter Lila Grace isn`t always impressed.
"I cut up loads. I always want everything shorter, shorter, shorter. Lila had to stop me the other day, cutting a dress up. `Mummy, don`t cut it. It looks really nice like that`," contactmusic.com quoted Moss as saying.
"I got Fifi (her personal assistant) to cut a 40,000 pounds coat once. Because it was mid-calf. I can`t do mid-calf. I have got bowlegs, so if I do a mid-calf look, I look bandy. I mean, I know my lengths," she said.
Despite being a hugely successful model, Moss, 38, admits she doesn`t know the best way to pose.
"It`s an instinct. I mean, there`s a certain breakdown now, after all this time. I can put on a dress, but still I don`t know. Nobody tells you what to do."
"So I have to feel, without any words, what they want and where the light is, and what the make-up`s doing, and how I`m going to make it work. It is a puzzle all the time, I think. That`s what`s good about it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn