Kate Moss makes stunning comeback on cover of men`s mag after 17 yrs
London: Kate Moss has returned to grace the cover for her first men`s magazine since 1993.
In one of the images, the 39-year-old star, who is a part of Esquire magazine`s Made in Britain issue, can be seen wearing ringmaster`s jacket and some strategically placed jewels, the Mirror reported.
Moss was last photographed for a men`s mag in 1996, for the since closed Arena.
Editor Alex Bilmes told the publication that because Moss is his generation`s embodiment of homegrown sex, glamour, hedonism and insouciant cool, they have persuaded her to front their special issue dedicated to Britain`s most stylish people and products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn