Kate Moss makes stunning comeback on cover of men`s mag after 17 yrs
London: Kate Moss has returned to grace the cover for her first men`s magazine since 1993.
In one of the images, the 39-year-old star, who is a part of Esquire magazine`s Made in Britain issue, can be seen wearing ringmaster`s jacket and some strategically placed jewels, the Mirror reported.
Moss was last photographed for a men`s mag in 1996, for the since closed Arena.
Editor Alex Bilmes told the publication that because Moss is his generation`s embodiment of homegrown sex, glamour, hedonism and insouciant cool, they have persuaded her to front their special issue dedicated to Britain`s most stylish people and products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic