Kate Moss prefers natural look at festivals
London: Supermodel Kate Moss doesn’t like to go overboard with make-up during festivals and sports a natural look at such events.
"My festival look is always natural, never too much make-up. For my hair, I use a bit of salt spray to create that kind of tousled look, to bring the beach to the festival,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Moss as saying.
The supermodel is a regular at music festivals such as Glastonbury, which takes place this weekend.
"I`ll be wearing the normal little hot pants and wellingtons this festival season. But, if I can get away with a heel then I will,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lena Headey reveals second baby gender
- Blake Lively calls Ryan Reynolds 'hypocrite'
- Josh Duggar cancels Ohio appearance amid child molestation scandal
- Kanye West is a bit eccentric: Paul Mccartney
- Colin Farrell praises Ireland voters for legalising gay marriage
- Ageism in Hollywood is alive and well: Jane Fonda
- Nick Jonas 'too short' to play James Bond
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' mansion up for sale
- Sharon Osbourne taking one-month break
- Lively called Reynolds a 'hypocrite'
- Taylor Swift's fiercely loyal: Karlie Kloss
- Famed Detroit jazz trumpeter Marcus Belgrave dies at 78
- Meghan Trainor to do `special song` with Harry Styles
- Two of Drake's songs leak online
- Kanye West's marriage will last 'forever', says stepmom
- Found my inspiration from a 'besura' singer: Harmeet Singh
- Badshah's new song 'Pinjra' on honour killings
- One Direction will not replace Zayn Malik: Simon Cowell
- Katy Perry to release new album by 2016
- Musical fund-raising event for Nepal quake victims
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' breaks Vevo record with 20.1m views in 1day
- Paul McCartney pens new songs for film adaptation of his book
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Megresults.nic.in & Mbose.in Tura 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2015: Meghalaya Board HSSLC 12th Class Arts Board Exam Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Megresults.nic.in & Mbose.in Tura 10th SSLC Results 2015: Meghalaya Board SSLC 10th Class Board Exam Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Andrzej Duda wins presidential election in Poland: Exit poll