Kate Moss prefers natural look at festivals
London: Supermodel Kate Moss doesn’t like to go overboard with make-up during festivals and sports a natural look at such events.
"My festival look is always natural, never too much make-up. For my hair, I use a bit of salt spray to create that kind of tousled look, to bring the beach to the festival,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Moss as saying.
The supermodel is a regular at music festivals such as Glastonbury, which takes place this weekend.
"I`ll be wearing the normal little hot pants and wellingtons this festival season. But, if I can get away with a heel then I will,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic