Kate Moss`s 11-year-old fashionista daughter is inspired by `Devil wears Prada`
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has revealed that her 11-year old daughter is addicted to fashion flick ` Devil wears Prada`, starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway.
Lila Grace has watched the 2006 film, which is about a graduate who gets a job as assistant to the boss of a New York fashion magazine ten times, and loves mimicking its main character, the Sun reported.
Moss has revealed how the youngster pretends to be fielding calls for Meryl Streep`s character Miranda Priestly, just like the recruit played on the big screen by Anne Hathaway.
She added that her daughter wishes to be Hathaway as she is mesmerized by fashion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn to release 'Shivaay' trailer in a unique style! Deets inside
- Sanjay Dutt to star in Mahesh Manjrekar's next
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Dishoom movie review: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham are the new 'bade miyan chhote miyan'!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic