Kate Moss`s 11-year-old fashionista daughter is inspired by `Devil wears Prada`
London: Supermodel Kate Moss has revealed that her 11-year old daughter is addicted to fashion flick ` Devil wears Prada`, starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway.
Lila Grace has watched the 2006 film, which is about a graduate who gets a job as assistant to the boss of a New York fashion magazine ten times, and loves mimicking its main character, the Sun reported.
Moss has revealed how the youngster pretends to be fielding calls for Meryl Streep`s character Miranda Priestly, just like the recruit played on the big screen by Anne Hathaway.
She added that her daughter wishes to be Hathaway as she is mesmerized by fashion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for