Kate Moss to design phone covers
London: Supermodel Kate Moss is launching her own line of accessories for smartphones in an exclusive deal with Carphone Warehouse.
The supermodel will launch a "fashion tech" line of covers for smartphones and tablets with the high-street phone company, reported Daily Express.
Moss, who has posed for exclusive designers including Chanel and Burberry, said, "My phone`s as much a part of my look as my bag or shoes."
Carphone Warehouse, which recruited the 39-year-old, plans to release at least two collections a year with the first line due this summer after months of development.
More than 14 million mobile accessories were sold in the UK last year, while female smartphone ownership increased by 52 per cent over the past year.
Julian Diment, marketing director at Carphone Warehouse, said, "We looked at the accessory ranges available today, and found that consumers were crying out for something different. They see their technology as another way of expressing themselves and a natural extension of their own personal style."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: How to celebrate this auspicious day if you are working
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!