Kate Moss to design phone covers
London: Supermodel Kate Moss is launching her own line of accessories for smartphones in an exclusive deal with Carphone Warehouse.
The supermodel will launch a "fashion tech" line of covers for smartphones and tablets with the high-street phone company, reported Daily Express.
Moss, who has posed for exclusive designers including Chanel and Burberry, said, "My phone`s as much a part of my look as my bag or shoes."
Carphone Warehouse, which recruited the 39-year-old, plans to release at least two collections a year with the first line due this summer after months of development.
More than 14 million mobile accessories were sold in the UK last year, while female smartphone ownership increased by 52 per cent over the past year.
Julian Diment, marketing director at Carphone Warehouse, said, "We looked at the accessory ranges available today, and found that consumers were crying out for something different. They see their technology as another way of expressing themselves and a natural extension of their own personal style."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch