Kate Moss to launch debut lipstick line to celebrate a decade with Rimmel
London: Kate Moss is all set to launch her debut lipstick line to celebrate 10 years of her being the face of UK’s cosmetic brand Rimmel.
The 37-year-old supermodel will celebrate her collaboration with the brand in a star-studded party at London’s Battersea Power Station on the eve of London Fashion Week, along with the launch of the London Lipstick Collection by Kate – honouring the successful partnership.
The new collection contains seven shades, all hand picked by Moss, and has been packaged in chic matte black representing her “glamorous rock and roll style”, with the supermodel’s signature in bright red.
“My inspiration for this range was really to create a range of easy to wear, classic shades that I have always worn and loved,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“From bright reds to soft pinks and nudes, there is a shade for everyone and any occasion. It was also really important for me that they were comfortable to wear.
“Whatever your outfit there is sure to be a shade to match,” she added.
The Rimmel London Lipstick Collection By Kate will be launched exclusively at Boots and Boots.com this month and will roll out nationwide on 28th September at the price of 5.49 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic