Kate Moss to launch debut lipstick line to celebrate a decade with Rimmel
London: Kate Moss is all set to launch her debut lipstick line to celebrate 10 years of her being the face of UK’s cosmetic brand Rimmel.
The 37-year-old supermodel will celebrate her collaboration with the brand in a star-studded party at London’s Battersea Power Station on the eve of London Fashion Week, along with the launch of the London Lipstick Collection by Kate – honouring the successful partnership.
The new collection contains seven shades, all hand picked by Moss, and has been packaged in chic matte black representing her “glamorous rock and roll style”, with the supermodel’s signature in bright red.
“My inspiration for this range was really to create a range of easy to wear, classic shades that I have always worn and loved,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“From bright reds to soft pinks and nudes, there is a shade for everyone and any occasion. It was also really important for me that they were comfortable to wear.
“Whatever your outfit there is sure to be a shade to match,” she added.
The Rimmel London Lipstick Collection By Kate will be launched exclusively at Boots and Boots.com this month and will roll out nationwide on 28th September at the price of 5.49 pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!