Kate Moss turns journalist
London: Supermodel Kate Moss is preparing to join Britain`s Vogue magazine as a fashion editor, and its editor-in-chief is looking forward to the experience of working with her.
"I am absolutely delighted that Kate is going to work with us in this new role," said the magazine`s editor-in-chief Alexandra Shulman, reports contactmusic.com.
"Her undoubtedly brilliant sense of style, depth of fashion knowledge and understanding of what makes a wonderful image will be exciting to see on the pages of British Vogue. I am really looking forward to working with her on ideas," she added.
The 39-year-old, who has starred on the publication`s cover over 30 times, is due to feature her first story in an upcoming spring issue of the magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!