Kate Upton appears photoshopped in cover shot of Sports Illustrated
New York: The cover shot of Sports Illustrated 2012 Swimsuit Issue, which features the voluptuous Kate Upton, has allegedly been Photoshopped as her famous curves seem to be missing.
Some have claimed that the 19-year-old model appears slimmer in the cover shot, and her stomach more taut than usual.
While many cover girls end up with a breast augmentation, courtesy of Photoshop, Upton’s breasts seem curiously, well, petite.
The 33D-25-36 bombshell also seems to have been digitally resurfaced below the waist in order present a smooth belly, complete with six-pack and a strangely absent nether region.
The Sports Illustrated would have had to do some pretty fancy work to allow a bikini bottom to scoop that low.
According to one who knows a good Photoshop job when they see one, Upton looks pretty spectacular, whether or not she had digital help.
“Kate Upton`s body looks amazing on the SI cover, definitely slimmer than in other photos,” the New York Daily News quoted Cheryl Kramer Kaye, the beauty and fashion director at Star magazine, said.
“I think most of the differences can be attributed to flattering body positioning and light conditions, plus strategic spray-tanning,” she said.
However, making Upton’s swimsuit issue ready couldn’t have been too difficult, seeing that she has plenty of beauty to work with.
“Is there some airbrushing? Of course.
“But nothing out of the norm for a mainstream mag,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season