Kate Upton replaces Katie Holmes as face of cosmetic brand
Los Angeles: Model kate Upton has become the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, replacing Katie Holmes as their celebrity spokesperson.
In the new commercials of the brand, Upton, 22, is seen showcasing the range of Surf and Sand collection, reportedly.
"I admire women who create their own rules, so I was naturally drawn to Kate because she`s a maverick who has carved her own path to success," said Brown in a statement.
"Kate is proud of her healthy body and has a beautiful face for makeup. She is a real woman, a natural beauty, athletic, and radiates confidence, but doesn`t take herself so seriously. She`s having fun and enjoying life, and that is pretty powerful," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT the mistake in this pic?
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!