Kate Upton replaces Katie Holmes as face of cosmetic brand
Los Angeles: Model kate Upton has become the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, replacing Katie Holmes as their celebrity spokesperson.
In the new commercials of the brand, Upton, 22, is seen showcasing the range of Surf and Sand collection, reportedly.
"I admire women who create their own rules, so I was naturally drawn to Kate because she`s a maverick who has carved her own path to success," said Brown in a statement.
"Kate is proud of her healthy body and has a beautiful face for makeup. She is a real woman, a natural beauty, athletic, and radiates confidence, but doesn`t take herself so seriously. She`s having fun and enjoying life, and that is pretty powerful," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks