Kate Upton replaces Katie Holmes as face of cosmetic brand
Los Angeles: Model kate Upton has become the new face of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, replacing Katie Holmes as their celebrity spokesperson.
In the new commercials of the brand, Upton, 22, is seen showcasing the range of Surf and Sand collection, reportedly.
"I admire women who create their own rules, so I was naturally drawn to Kate because she`s a maverick who has carved her own path to success," said Brown in a statement.
"Kate is proud of her healthy body and has a beautiful face for makeup. She is a real woman, a natural beauty, athletic, and radiates confidence, but doesn`t take herself so seriously. She`s having fun and enjoying life, and that is pretty powerful," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH