Kate Upton to get Model of the Year award
Los Angeles: Kate will receive the prestigious Model of the Year award at the 10th Annual Style Awards which will be held in New York City.
The event, which kicks off New York Fashion Week, will be hosted by Nicole Richie, reported Aceshowbiz.
Upton made her first appearance on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2011 and graced the cover in 2012 and 2013. She is the first model who lands back-to-back Sports Illustrated Swimsuit covers since Tyra Banks in 1996 and 1997. The supermodel recently also graced the covers of Vogue, ELLE and Cosmopolitan.
She revealed that the photo shoot for this year`s cover which took place in Antarctica "was definitely the hardest shoot I`ve ever done," adding that she was from Florida, so it was "painful" for her.
"When I came back, I was losing hearing and eyesight because my body was shutting down, it was working so hard to keep me warm," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!