Kate Winslet prefers anti-ageing products over cosmetic surgery
London: `Titanic` star Kate Winslet says she is in favour of anti-ageing products and is opposed to cosmetic surgery.
The 37-year-old prefers elegant, fresh-faced and powerful look which anti-ageing gels and creams can provide, reported Contactmusic.
"I don`t believe in cosmetic adjustments, yet they are becoming more and more popular so I find it very reassuring that there is a luxury brand like Lancome developing new anti-ageing products all the time - that actually work," said Winslet.
"They are not trying to alter the face, but to celebrate the natural ageing process and the changes in our environment," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!