Kate Winslet prefers natural look
London: Actress Kate Winslet says she prefers natural look over too much make-up.
She says her children criticise her for going too over the top with her cosmetics, reports contactmusic.com.
"I don`t like wearing too much. I prefer a fresh look instead of heavy, smoking eyes. My children are great critics. They`ll say, `Why have you got all that stuff around your eyes?` and then I know it`s not a good look," Winslet told Britain`s Glamour magazine.
Winslet has three children - Mia, 13, Joe, 10, and one-month-old son Bear.
However, the 38-year-old admits that she loves lending her teenage daughter make-up for special occasions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Killer moves! Lauren Gottlieb headstands like a pro—See pic
- Here's what Mangeshkar sisters have to say about Tanmay Bhat's controversial video!
- Play this quiz to know if your are really that smart!
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Smoking hot! Shraddha Kapoor’s look on the cover of Filmfare is captivating
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion