Kate Winslet prefers natural look
London: Actress Kate Winslet says she prefers natural look over too much make-up.
She says her children criticise her for going too over the top with her cosmetics, reports contactmusic.com.
"I don`t like wearing too much. I prefer a fresh look instead of heavy, smoking eyes. My children are great critics. They`ll say, `Why have you got all that stuff around your eyes?` and then I know it`s not a good look," Winslet told Britain`s Glamour magazine.
Winslet has three children - Mia, 13, Joe, 10, and one-month-old son Bear.
However, the 38-year-old admits that she loves lending her teenage daughter make-up for special occasions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn