Katie Holmes eyeing up fragrance deal
London: Actress Katie Holmes wants to create her own perfume after the success of her make-up and haircare collaborations.
The 34-year-old is planning to make a move into the perfume industry after seeing stars like Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Sarah Jessica Parker successfully launch their own scents, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m interested in doing a fragrance. We all need a little help in smelling good, especially in the summer in New York City," she said.
The brunette - who has seven-year-old daughter Suri with her ex-husband Tom Cruise - already has lucrative beauty deals with Bobbi Brown cosmetics and Alterna hair care.
The former `Dawson`s Creek` star has taken her role as the face of Bobbi Brown one step further by creating a make-up palette for the brand called The Bobbi & Katie Collection.
"Our objective was to do something that is very helpful to all women. You can put it on in the back of a cab, you can put it on in your bathroom at home, you can put it on in the parking lot at your child`s soccer game. It`s simple, but we like to have special things that make us feel good," Holmes said.
The actress is also collaborating on a skincare range with the company this autumn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season