Katie Holmes eyeing up fragrance deal
London: Actress Katie Holmes wants to create her own perfume after the success of her make-up and haircare collaborations.
The 34-year-old is planning to make a move into the perfume industry after seeing stars like Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Sarah Jessica Parker successfully launch their own scents, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m interested in doing a fragrance. We all need a little help in smelling good, especially in the summer in New York City," she said.
The brunette - who has seven-year-old daughter Suri with her ex-husband Tom Cruise - already has lucrative beauty deals with Bobbi Brown cosmetics and Alterna hair care.
The former `Dawson`s Creek` star has taken her role as the face of Bobbi Brown one step further by creating a make-up palette for the brand called The Bobbi & Katie Collection.
"Our objective was to do something that is very helpful to all women. You can put it on in the back of a cab, you can put it on in your bathroom at home, you can put it on in the parking lot at your child`s soccer game. It`s simple, but we like to have special things that make us feel good," Holmes said.
The actress is also collaborating on a skincare range with the company this autumn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!