Katie Holmes inks hair care endorsement deal
Washington: Katie Holmes, who recently became the first famous face of Bobby Brown cosmetics, has now signed a deal with a hair and care company to be their debut celebrity spokeswoman.
According to a release from Alterna Haircare, the 34-year-old actress has to help the brand grow worldwide — particularly in salons and retail stores, People magazine reported.
Holmes will also appear in advertisements in March 2013’s women’s beauty, lifestyle and salon trade magazines.
“I’m really proud to be a part of this company — not only because the products are incredible, but because their ‘accessible luxury’ and ‘free of’ philosophy really speaks to me,” she said.
She added that the products were good for her hair and earth, therefore she felt good using it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!