Katie Holmes inks hair care endorsement deal
Washington: Katie Holmes, who recently became the first famous face of Bobby Brown cosmetics, has now signed a deal with a hair and care company to be their debut celebrity spokeswoman.
According to a release from Alterna Haircare, the 34-year-old actress has to help the brand grow worldwide — particularly in salons and retail stores, People magazine reported.
Holmes will also appear in advertisements in March 2013’s women’s beauty, lifestyle and salon trade magazines.
“I’m really proud to be a part of this company — not only because the products are incredible, but because their ‘accessible luxury’ and ‘free of’ philosophy really speaks to me,” she said.
She added that the products were good for her hair and earth, therefore she felt good using it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH