Katie Price jealous of Victoria Beckham: Leandro Penna
London: Argentinean model Leandro Penna says his ex-girlfriend glamour model Kati Price is jealous of pop star-turned-designer Victoria Beckham.
Penna started dating 34-year-old Price in February 2011, before breaking up last month and he said that she gets angry about Victoria`s lifestyle as soccer player David Beckham`s wife because it is something she can never have, reported Showbizspy.
"Katie is very jealous of all WAGs because she sees their lifestyle as safe - whereas she doesn`t feel safe. Victoria Beckham makes her very angry. She`s jealous of her friend Danielle Lloyd and says things like, `Her husband gave her a Bentley`," Penna said.
"She spends morning, noon and night looking at pictures of herself online - she is self-obsessed," he added.
The model also said that he does not think he can ever go back to Price because she is `empty` from inside.
"Leaving her was the best decision I ever made. She was still messaging me two weeks ago, begging me to come back, but I`m never going back and I`ve told her to leave me alone," Penna said.
"I feel Katie tricked me into leaving my life in Argentina. She saw our relationship as a business and she loves being famous. She made a lot of money out of me with her reality show and by selling pictures and interviews. Inside, she`s empty," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhay Deol, Diana Penty's 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' to have a sequel? – Details inside
- Priya Malik posts 'free the nipple' photo to criticize censorship
- Krushna Abhishek's father succumbs to cancer
- Irrfan Khan honoured with Entertainer of The Year award
- Treat to work on dance numbers: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly