Katrina Kaif launches hair care product range
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, the newly named face of L`Oreal Paris, has unveiled the beauty brand`s nourishing hair care range.
The ‘Dhoom 3’ star launched the brand`s 6 Oil Nourish, which includes Nourishing shampoo, Nourishing conditioner and 6 Oil Nourish Extraordinary Oil, here Tuesday.
"I`m elated to have embarked on my journey with L`Oreal Paris with the launch of 6 Oil Nourish. I believe 6 Oil Nourish is a fantastic range of hair care products and can truly work wonders for hair that needs to be nurtured and nourished," Katrina said in a statement.
She has endorsed a mango drink and depilatory cream brands, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!