Katy Perry names new scent `Killer Queen`
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry has announced that her third fragrance will be called "Killer Queen".
The 28-year-old gave fans a sneak peak to her new scent recently when she posted a shot of the bottle on her Facebook page, and revealed that Killer Queen will be the follow up to 2010`s Purr and 2011`s Meow.
Perry held a fragrance launch party in New York Thursday night and called it a "royal juice", reports contactmusic.com.
"Just had an elegant unveiling of my new fragrance Killer Queen at the Duke! Can`t wait to share the royal juice! So sophisticated,” she tweeted after the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut not a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film with Shah Rukh Khan anymore?
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!