Katy Perry names new scent `Killer Queen`
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry has announced that her third fragrance will be called "Killer Queen".
The 28-year-old gave fans a sneak peak to her new scent recently when she posted a shot of the bottle on her Facebook page, and revealed that Killer Queen will be the follow up to 2010`s Purr and 2011`s Meow.
Perry held a fragrance launch party in New York Thursday night and called it a "royal juice", reports contactmusic.com.
"Just had an elegant unveiling of my new fragrance Killer Queen at the Duke! Can`t wait to share the royal juice! So sophisticated,” she tweeted after the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics