Katy Perry reveals hair colour disaster
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says she started dyeing her natural blonde hair black after an attempt to bleach her locks like pop star Madonna went wrong.
The 28-year-old said: “I`ve been dyeing my hair black since I was 15. The whole reason I dye it is that I was 15 and I chopped it all off. I had it bleached blonde like Madonna and it didn`t look right so I bought a box of hair dye and dyed it all black and never looked back.”
Perry also admitted she is insecure about certain aspects of her looks.
She said: “My brows and my eyes, I think, are what frame my whole face. I have all right lips and all right cheekbones, but they`re no showoffs. If I get my brows and my eyes right, that really sets the whole face.”
"My skin used to be a lot worse than it is so I would use a lot more coverage as I was insecure about my skin,” Perry added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!