Katy Perry reveals hair colour disaster
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry says she started dyeing her natural blonde hair black after an attempt to bleach her locks like pop star Madonna went wrong.
The 28-year-old said: “I`ve been dyeing my hair black since I was 15. The whole reason I dye it is that I was 15 and I chopped it all off. I had it bleached blonde like Madonna and it didn`t look right so I bought a box of hair dye and dyed it all black and never looked back.”
Perry also admitted she is insecure about certain aspects of her looks.
She said: “My brows and my eyes, I think, are what frame my whole face. I have all right lips and all right cheekbones, but they`re no showoffs. If I get my brows and my eyes right, that really sets the whole face.”
"My skin used to be a lot worse than it is so I would use a lot more coverage as I was insecure about my skin,” Perry added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!