Katy Perry, Rita Ora join Milan Fashion Week
Los Angeles: Singers Katy Perry and Rita Ora lent their star power to their friend Jeremy Scott at Milan Fashion Week.
Both the singers made cameo appearances at the catwalk on February 20 to model clothes from Scott`s Autumn/Winter 2014 collection, reportedly.
Perry, 29, donned a knee-length black satin dress and long coat. Ora, meanwhile, hit the runway in a black and gold T-shirt.
The Moschino Autumn/Winter 2014 show started 45 minutes late due to Ora who arrived late to the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics