Katy Perry settles dispute with hair care brand
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry has settled a legal dispute with British hair care company over a verbal agreement gone wrong.
Perry claimed that Good Hair Day, the company, owed her $2 million based on a verbal agreement to extend her contract. But Good Hair Day refused to accept the claim as they reportedly wanted to end association with Perry when the deal expired, reports tmz.com.
The company filed a lawsuit first against Perry to prevent her from suing them for the $2 million. In June, both the parties agreed to drop the case completely with both giving up the right to re-file.
It hasn’t been confirmed whether Perry received the $2 million she sought from the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Donald Trump sues Univision for $500 mn over Miss USA cancellation
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments