Katy Perry settles dispute with hair care brand
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry has settled a legal dispute with British hair care company over a verbal agreement gone wrong.
Perry claimed that Good Hair Day, the company, owed her $2 million based on a verbal agreement to extend her contract. But Good Hair Day refused to accept the claim as they reportedly wanted to end association with Perry when the deal expired, reports tmz.com.
The company filed a lawsuit first against Perry to prevent her from suing them for the $2 million. In June, both the parties agreed to drop the case completely with both giving up the right to re-file.
It hasn’t been confirmed whether Perry received the $2 million she sought from the company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!