Katy Perry sports nude make-up in documentary
London: Singer Katy Perry, who likes going over-the-top with her look sometimes, features sans make-up in her documentary ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’.
The 27-year-old spoke of her behind-the-scenes 3D film on "The Ellen De Generes Show" in the US.
The film is an access-all-areas look into the life of the pop star.
"When you see the film, it`s a bit scary because there`s a lot of shots of me bloated with zits and normal," thesun.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
The "Teenage dream" singer admits she wanted to show a real account of her life on stage - and even her private life.
The film will also feature a "tasteful" mention of her divorce to estranged husband Russell Brand and their short marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH