Katy Perry sports nude make-up in documentary
London: Singer Katy Perry, who likes going over-the-top with her look sometimes, features sans make-up in her documentary ‘Katy Perry: Part Of Me’.
The 27-year-old spoke of her behind-the-scenes 3D film on "The Ellen De Generes Show" in the US.
The film is an access-all-areas look into the life of the pop star.
"When you see the film, it`s a bit scary because there`s a lot of shots of me bloated with zits and normal," thesun.co.uk quoted Perry as saying.
The "Teenage dream" singer admits she wanted to show a real account of her life on stage - and even her private life.
The film will also feature a "tasteful" mention of her divorce to estranged husband Russell Brand and their short marriage.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?