Keira Knightley gets style tips from art gallery?
London: Actress-model Keira Knightley reportedly spends her free time browsing the National Portrait Gallery here, to get fashion inspiration from old Hollywood icons.
"Keira loves the classic look of old movie stars like Audrey Hepburn and Greta Garbo. The gallery is full of vintage prints of those films star and Keira spends ages checking them out to pick up fashion and style tips," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She also spends a lot in the gift shop buying souvenir postcards pencils and art books," added the source.
The 28-year-old, who is married to Klaxons keyboard player James Righton, previously said that she loves the drama and fantasy of clothes, which have the power to transform her mood.
"I like the fantasy of fashion, creating a different person and dressing up like her. Putting on a flowery dress when it`s raining brightens up the world," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!