Keira Knightley gets style tips from art gallery?
London: Actress-model Keira Knightley reportedly spends her free time browsing the National Portrait Gallery here, to get fashion inspiration from old Hollywood icons.
"Keira loves the classic look of old movie stars like Audrey Hepburn and Greta Garbo. The gallery is full of vintage prints of those films star and Keira spends ages checking them out to pick up fashion and style tips," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She also spends a lot in the gift shop buying souvenir postcards pencils and art books," added the source.
The 28-year-old, who is married to Klaxons keyboard player James Righton, previously said that she loves the drama and fantasy of clothes, which have the power to transform her mood.
"I like the fantasy of fashion, creating a different person and dressing up like her. Putting on a flowery dress when it`s raining brightens up the world," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Amitabh Bachchan hails Yuvraj Singh, calls him an exceptional champ!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!