Kelly Osbourne contractually obliged to have purple hair
London: Actress-singer Kelly Osbourne says she has to keep her hair purple for two years for work, although she wants to change it.
The 28-year-old would love to change her hair colour to green.
"I`m contracted to this hair colour. I can`t change it for two years. I wanted to go green, but was told I wouldn`t be able to work anymore," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Osbourne as saying.
However, the ‘Fashion Police’ star is happy with her hair and loves being called queen of the granny girls.
"In England, I`m called queen of the granny girls and I love it. My hair is a mix of gray, blue and lavender. It`s hard to get this colour, you have to have blond hair to get the right shade," she explained.
The actress also revealed she has a number of Chanel hangbags at her home but never takes them outside.
"I have Chanel handbags and I never wear them. I make music videos in my apartment with them. I don`t want to ruin them. They make me happy," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif in brand new still from ‘Jagga Jasoos’
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case: Twitter erupts with reactions
- Vaani Kapoor doing a film with Shah Rukh Khan? Here’s the truth
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?
- Rishi Kapoor bought award for 'Bobby'!