Kelly Osbourne contractually obliged to have purple hair
London: Actress-singer Kelly Osbourne says she has to keep her hair purple for two years for work, although she wants to change it.
The 28-year-old would love to change her hair colour to green.
"I`m contracted to this hair colour. I can`t change it for two years. I wanted to go green, but was told I wouldn`t be able to work anymore," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Osbourne as saying.
However, the ‘Fashion Police’ star is happy with her hair and loves being called queen of the granny girls.
"In England, I`m called queen of the granny girls and I love it. My hair is a mix of gray, blue and lavender. It`s hard to get this colour, you have to have blond hair to get the right shade," she explained.
The actress also revealed she has a number of Chanel hangbags at her home but never takes them outside.
"I have Chanel handbags and I never wear them. I make music videos in my apartment with them. I don`t want to ruin them. They make me happy," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!