Kelly Osbourne designs clothes for all body types
London: Actress Kelly Osbourne, who is busy designing her clothing line, says she is catering to all body types.
"First thing I want to make very clear is that I`m not just doing a plus-size line. I`m doing a line for every girl that goes past a (American) size 10," People.com quoted Osbourne as saying.
The "Fashion Police" co-host is keen to keep the prices for her clothes equal for all sizes.
"In my research, I`ve found that the prices go up after size 10 and that really hurts my heart - it`s not fair! So with my line, the (American) size 2 will be the same price as the (American) size 24," she said.
Osbourne is also planning to include lots of crop tops in her collection.
"I`m always in crop tops. I love them. In fact, the funniest tweet I`ve ever received was from my father after I posted a picture of myself wearing a crop top. He said, `I love that shirt! Can you get me that shirt?` and I was like- `No, Dad! It`s a crop top!," the 28-year-old said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn