Kelly Osbourne hides tattoos for film
London: Singer Kelly Osbourne, who has tattoos on her arms, posed in a tattoo-free body on the set of her new film.
The 25-year-old was dressed in an auburn coloured wig, and matching bronze sequinned minidress with two women dressed identically for a comedy film. Her tattoos were hidden by heavy make-up, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Getting my tattoos covered up for the movie today!!! And then they were gone!" Osbourne posted on her Twitter page.
The singer is perhaps having second thoughts about her tattoos now.
When one of her Twitter followers asked if she had ever wished she didn`t have them... Or thought about removing them, she responded: "...all the time!!! And seeing myself without them makes me want them gone!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Buffoonery is easy, comedy is not: Filmmaker Anees Bazmee
- Doctors stop chemotherapy on critically ill Aadesh Shrivastava
- Lakhon Hain Yahan Dilwale movie review: Lacklustre medley of songs
- Leaked: Watch video of Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol's 'Dilwale' song!
- I'm not scared: Soha Ali Khan on 'clash' with Kunal Kemmu