Kelly Osbourne hides tattoos for film
London: Singer Kelly Osbourne, who has tattoos on her arms, posed in a tattoo-free body on the set of her new film.
The 25-year-old was dressed in an auburn coloured wig, and matching bronze sequinned minidress with two women dressed identically for a comedy film. Her tattoos were hidden by heavy make-up, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Getting my tattoos covered up for the movie today!!! And then they were gone!" Osbourne posted on her Twitter page.
The singer is perhaps having second thoughts about her tattoos now.
When one of her Twitter followers asked if she had ever wished she didn`t have them... Or thought about removing them, she responded: "...all the time!!! And seeing myself without them makes me want them gone!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra