Kelly Osbourne`s new make-up range inspired by own style
London: Kelly Osbourne admits she chose pretty pastels and bold brights for her new cosmetic range because they appeal to her personal aesthetic.
The `Fashion Police` host and her mother Sharon Osbourne have collaborated on a two-part range of eye shadows, lipsticks and skin make-up for MAC cosmetics, reportedly.
"I keep giggling when I say this because I was my inspiration, and I know it`s really narcissistic to say. But I wanted to stay true to me and the colours I love, but at the same time, kind of slightly tweaking them a bit so they`re a bit more for every woman because I know my taste isn`t for everyone. So I had to leave my ego at the door with this, and really think about it," she said.
The purple-haired star is known for her fearless love of fashion and bold use of colour, but was still impressed she picked such on-trend shades including lavender and neon pink for the limited-edition line when she was making her choices over a year ago.
"It`s insane to me that the colours I picked (initially) - having no idea where the fashion world was going - somehow I was a bit ahead of them with it. I was like, `Wow, I can`t believe this actually worked,` and we pulled this off with the colours I wanted to go with."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!