Kelly Osbourne wants to get rid of tattoos
London: Kelly Osbourne, who has as many as 15 inkings on her body, wants to get rid of some because she thinks they are ugly.
"I was drunk for most of my tattoos! I`m done with them now, I want them gone. I actually think it`s refreshing to see someone who doesn`t have any. Everyone seems to have some kind of tramp stamp these days," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Osbourne as saying.
Although she loved her tattoos when she was younger, Kelly, 26, now prefers the natural look and thinks people should think twice before getting one done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic