Kelly Osbourne wants to get rid of tattoos
London: Kelly Osbourne, who has as many as 15 inkings on her body, wants to get rid of some because she thinks they are ugly.
"I was drunk for most of my tattoos! I`m done with them now, I want them gone. I actually think it`s refreshing to see someone who doesn`t have any. Everyone seems to have some kind of tramp stamp these days," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Osbourne as saying.
Although she loved her tattoos when she was younger, Kelly, 26, now prefers the natural look and thinks people should think twice before getting one done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhay Deol, Diana Penty's 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' to have a sequel? – Details inside
- Priya Malik posts 'free the nipple' photo to criticize censorship
- Krushna Abhishek's father succumbs to cancer
- Irrfan Khan honoured with Entertainer of The Year award
- Treat to work on dance numbers: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly