Kerry Washington named World`s best dressed woman
Los Angeles: Actress Kerry Washington has been named the World`s Best Dressed Woman by a lifestyle and fashion magazine.
The ‘Scandal’ star has been nailing red carpet looks for years and this is the second notable best dressed list by People`s magazine that the star has topped in 2013. The first being Vanity Fair`s roundup, reported E! online.
The 36-year-old actress had recently said that she had to work at becoming a style savant
"I researched her like any other character. I actually called Tracee Ellis Ross, who`s a good friend, and literally asked, `How do you pronounce Hermes?`," she had said.
Other stars on the best dressed list included Zoe Saldana and Kate Bosworth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt