Kerry Washington named World`s best dressed woman
Los Angeles: Actress Kerry Washington has been named the World`s Best Dressed Woman by a lifestyle and fashion magazine.
The ‘Scandal’ star has been nailing red carpet looks for years and this is the second notable best dressed list by People`s magazine that the star has topped in 2013. The first being Vanity Fair`s roundup, reported E! online.
The 36-year-old actress had recently said that she had to work at becoming a style savant
"I researched her like any other character. I actually called Tracee Ellis Ross, who`s a good friend, and literally asked, `How do you pronounce Hermes?`," she had said.
Other stars on the best dressed list included Zoe Saldana and Kate Bosworth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!