Kerry Washington uses fashion as `creative outlet`
Los Angeles: For actress Kerry Washington, fashion is a "creative outlet" to express herself.
She was assisted by her stylist Erin Walsh in the `Django Unchained`, but the actress insists she always picks her own outfits for glitzy events as she prefers comfort.
"I work very closely with my stylist. She and I are a team. It`s a creative outlet for me. I don`t choose to wear anything that I`m going to be uncomfortable in and I don`t dress for other people`s opinions. I dress for my own opinions,” people.com quoted Washington as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly