Kerry Washington uses fashion as `creative outlet`
Los Angeles: For actress Kerry Washington, fashion is a "creative outlet" to express herself.
She was assisted by her stylist Erin Walsh in the `Django Unchained`, but the actress insists she always picks her own outfits for glitzy events as she prefers comfort.
"I work very closely with my stylist. She and I are a team. It`s a creative outlet for me. I don`t choose to wear anything that I`m going to be uncomfortable in and I don`t dress for other people`s opinions. I dress for my own opinions,” people.com quoted Washington as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!