Kidswear brand Hopscotch opens in Lahore
Lahore: Hopscotch, a Western kidswear label for boys and girls, has launched its first store at the prestigious Gulberg Galleria here.
Hopscotch is the brainchild of entrepreneurial couple Romana Abdullah and Harris Syed, who wanted to create a clothing brand that both kids and their parents would love.
The duo is excited to introduce Hopscotch, "a brand that encapsulates the effortless pleasures of childhood".
"The idea to introduce a kidswear brand was born from our struggle as parents to find good quality and trendy clothes for our kids in this market which are not outrageously priced. With Hopscotch, we hope to bridge this gap," they said in a joint statement.
Drawing from the playfulness of the popular childhood game of hopscotch, and inspired by the simple, effortless pleasures of childhood, the range of the label is ideal for children withth the age of upto five years.
"In terms of inspiration, our driving vision was to capture the vibrancy, the fun and the joy of a child`s life in the form of a brand that we would love our kids to wear," they added.
The brand is set to open a second store in DHA Lahore in mid-April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!