Kiera Knightley, Anne Hathaway among ten best-dressed brides
Los Angeles: Actresses Kiera Knightley and Anne Hathaway feature on the coveted list of Vanity Fair magazine`s ten best-dressed brides list.
The two are joined by fellow stars Drew Barrymore and Jessica Biel on the list.
Although the list features a cross-section from the worlds of fashion, media and show business, it is expectedly filled with more movie actresses.
Knightley, who chose a recycled years-old knee-length dress over a new ball gown for her wedding dress, managed to look elegant in the outfit. Her understated bridal ensemble of a tweed jacket over the simple dress, matched with flats and sunglasses makes for an unconventional choice.
In contrast, Hathaway went for a gauzy off-shoulder Valentino wedding gown complete with lace veil and train that seemed to have been taken off ‘Princess Diaries’.
Like Hathaway, Barrymore also wore a big name designer`s creation to her nuptials, a muslin-and-organza Chanel gown with matching cascading train designed by Karl Lagerfeld.
For her wedding to pop superstar Justin Timberlake, Biel opted for a pale-pink Giambattista Valli custom-made creation.
The rest of the best-dressed brides list include women who married celebrities: literary agent Felicity Blunt who wed actor Stanley Tucci, PR maven Amanda Sheppard who got married to British rocker Bryan Ferry and yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas who settled down with actor Alec Baldwin.
Completing the ten brides are models Caroline Trentini and Jacquetta Wheeler and Archduchess of Austria Adelaide Drape-Frisch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover