Kiera Knightley, Anne Hathaway among ten best-dressed brides
Los Angeles: Actresses Kiera Knightley and Anne Hathaway feature on the coveted list of Vanity Fair magazine`s ten best-dressed brides list.
The two are joined by fellow stars Drew Barrymore and Jessica Biel on the list.
Although the list features a cross-section from the worlds of fashion, media and show business, it is expectedly filled with more movie actresses.
Knightley, who chose a recycled years-old knee-length dress over a new ball gown for her wedding dress, managed to look elegant in the outfit. Her understated bridal ensemble of a tweed jacket over the simple dress, matched with flats and sunglasses makes for an unconventional choice.
In contrast, Hathaway went for a gauzy off-shoulder Valentino wedding gown complete with lace veil and train that seemed to have been taken off ‘Princess Diaries’.
Like Hathaway, Barrymore also wore a big name designer`s creation to her nuptials, a muslin-and-organza Chanel gown with matching cascading train designed by Karl Lagerfeld.
For her wedding to pop superstar Justin Timberlake, Biel opted for a pale-pink Giambattista Valli custom-made creation.
The rest of the best-dressed brides list include women who married celebrities: literary agent Felicity Blunt who wed actor Stanley Tucci, PR maven Amanda Sheppard who got married to British rocker Bryan Ferry and yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas who settled down with actor Alec Baldwin.
Completing the ten brides are models Caroline Trentini and Jacquetta Wheeler and Archduchess of Austria Adelaide Drape-Frisch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Here's why Sunidhi Chauhan has started respecting actors a lot more now!
- 'Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic