Kim Kardashian criticised for daughter`s fashion debut
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been slammed by people on social media for getting her daughter featured on a fashion magazine.
North West, who is just 13-month-old made her modelling debut on the CR Fashion Book, wearing a Chanel brooch and bag along with her Lorraine Schwartz diamond studs in a black-and-white photo, reported the Daily Star.
Fans took to Twitter to criticise the 33-year-old star for `exploitation` and `objectification` of North and called her a sad individual.
"Kim Kardashian refuses to have her child on their show but she allows her for this photoshoot??" one tweeted.
While another added, "The fact that North West is `modelling` at thirteen months proves Kim Kardashian is going to be a worse mother than Kris (Jenner)."
"So Kim Kardashian`s child is now in the papers for `modelling`...? This is what the world has come too?" an angry fan wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!