Kim Kardashian criticised for daughter`s fashion debut
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has been slammed by people on social media for getting her daughter featured on a fashion magazine.
North West, who is just 13-month-old made her modelling debut on the CR Fashion Book, wearing a Chanel brooch and bag along with her Lorraine Schwartz diamond studs in a black-and-white photo, reported the Daily Star.
Fans took to Twitter to criticise the 33-year-old star for `exploitation` and `objectification` of North and called her a sad individual.
"Kim Kardashian refuses to have her child on their show but she allows her for this photoshoot??" one tweeted.
While another added, "The fact that North West is `modelling` at thirteen months proves Kim Kardashian is going to be a worse mother than Kris (Jenner)."
"So Kim Kardashian`s child is now in the papers for `modelling`...? This is what the world has come too?" an angry fan wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly