Kim Kardashian hires Jennifer Lopez`s stylists
Los Angeles: Reality star Kim Kardashian has reportedly hired pop diva Jennifer Lopez`s styling team to help complement her growing pregnancy curves.
The `Keeping Up With The Kardashians` star, who has been increasingly worried about putting together her pregnancy looks, has hired Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn for the job, reported In Touch magazine.
"She just started using them, and they dressed her for her Temptation premiere on March 16," an inside said, adding that she "looked a lot better at the premiere than she has in months!"
"Kim was working with designer Nicola Formichetti, and she may still do that, but basically Rob and Mariel have taken over," the source added, admitting Kardashian knew her pregnancy style looked off, but she is pleased with Rob and Mariel thus far.
"She feels like they know exactly how to work with her bump and her curves to make her look her best."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Sunny Leone, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Athiya Shetty and Emraan Hashmi make candid confessions – Watch
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you
- Taylor Swift to perform at the Grammy Awards