Kim Kardashian hires Jennifer Lopez`s stylists
Los Angeles: Reality star Kim Kardashian has reportedly hired pop diva Jennifer Lopez`s styling team to help complement her growing pregnancy curves.
The `Keeping Up With The Kardashians` star, who has been increasingly worried about putting together her pregnancy looks, has hired Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn for the job, reported In Touch magazine.
"She just started using them, and they dressed her for her Temptation premiere on March 16," an inside said, adding that she "looked a lot better at the premiere than she has in months!"
"Kim was working with designer Nicola Formichetti, and she may still do that, but basically Rob and Mariel have taken over," the source added, admitting Kardashian knew her pregnancy style looked off, but she is pleased with Rob and Mariel thus far.
"She feels like they know exactly how to work with her bump and her curves to make her look her best."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time