Kim Kardashian, Kanye West want fashionable baby
Los Angeles: Socalite Kim Kardashian and her rapper boyfriend Kanye West have big plans for their unborn child. They are going to dress the child in custom-made clothes so it can look as fashionable as them.
Kim revealed their plans while she featured on chat show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", reports contactmusic.com.
"If anyone knows Kanye, they just know how into fashion he is, and I think he`s going to have things, like, specially made. I don`t think hand-me-downs are going to work. I think it has to be, like, really fun stuff," said Kim.
Asked what fashion-forward items will the child wear, Kim said: "Chains... leather pants!"
While the baby was unplanned, Kim confessed that Kanye, 35, is over the moon about becoming a father for the first time.
"We talked about it, but it was a nice surprise... He is so excited, it`s really cute how excited he is."
The 32-year-old also revealed she is scheduled for a scan in a couple of weeks` time and the couple is dying to find out the sex of the baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired