Kim Kardashian sued by hair removal company for false advertising
London: Kim Kardashian has been sued over allegations of false advertising for a hair removal product she endorses.
Beauty firm Radiant has accused the reality star of misleading consumers with claims that she has been made as the celebrity spokesperson for home laser hair removal system TRIA.
According to TMZ.com, the company’s bosses have taken exception to the socialite’s claims that she uses the gadget all over her body, as TRIA allegedly states it is unsafe for sensitive areas such as the face and neck, the Daily Express reported.
In Radiant’s lawsuit, Kardashian also comes under fire for allegedly boasting that the product cancels the need for razors or shaving cream, despite its instructions noting that it should be used in conjunction with shaving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's HONEST reaction to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark! Full story inside
- Bipasha Basu's gorgeous bride avatar on Femina Wedding Times cover! See PIC
- Good news! Fawad Khan to become daddy dear a second time
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Planning a monsoon wedding? Here’s a perfect guide for you
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics