Kim Kardashian sued by hair removal company for false advertising
London: Kim Kardashian has been sued over allegations of false advertising for a hair removal product she endorses.
Beauty firm Radiant has accused the reality star of misleading consumers with claims that she has been made as the celebrity spokesperson for home laser hair removal system TRIA.
According to TMZ.com, the company’s bosses have taken exception to the socialite’s claims that she uses the gadget all over her body, as TRIA allegedly states it is unsafe for sensitive areas such as the face and neck, the Daily Express reported.
In Radiant’s lawsuit, Kardashian also comes under fire for allegedly boasting that the product cancels the need for razors or shaving cream, despite its instructions noting that it should be used in conjunction with shaving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH