Kim Kardashian sued by hair removal company for false advertising
London: Kim Kardashian has been sued over allegations of false advertising for a hair removal product she endorses.
Beauty firm Radiant has accused the reality star of misleading consumers with claims that she has been made as the celebrity spokesperson for home laser hair removal system TRIA.
According to TMZ.com, the company’s bosses have taken exception to the socialite’s claims that she uses the gadget all over her body, as TRIA allegedly states it is unsafe for sensitive areas such as the face and neck, the Daily Express reported.
In Radiant’s lawsuit, Kardashian also comes under fire for allegedly boasting that the product cancels the need for razors or shaving cream, despite its instructions noting that it should be used in conjunction with shaving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video