Kim Kardashian sued by hair removal company for false advertising
London: Kim Kardashian has been sued over allegations of false advertising for a hair removal product she endorses.
Beauty firm Radiant has accused the reality star of misleading consumers with claims that she has been made as the celebrity spokesperson for home laser hair removal system TRIA.
According to TMZ.com, the company’s bosses have taken exception to the socialite’s claims that she uses the gadget all over her body, as TRIA allegedly states it is unsafe for sensitive areas such as the face and neck, the Daily Express reported.
In Radiant’s lawsuit, Kardashian also comes under fire for allegedly boasting that the product cancels the need for razors or shaving cream, despite its instructions noting that it should be used in conjunction with shaving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!