Kim Kardashian wants to launch a boys line
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian is keen to create a clothing line for boys in the future following the success of her KardashianKids collection for baby girls.
The 33-year-old and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe have just released a collection, KardashianKids, for baby girls, but they admit their fashion ambitions don`t stop there as they would eventually like to branch out and create pieces for men, reports contactmusic.com.
When asked by one of her fans if she has any plans to bring out a boys line, Kim replied: "We are hoping to in the future! Starting with a baby boys line (sic)."
Kim has been keen to create a line specifically for children after welcoming her daughter North into the world last June with her fiance Kanye West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!