Kim`s daughter makes modelling debut
Los Angeles: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West daughter North made her modelling debut by featuring in the upcoming issue of a fashion magazine.
The look of the 13-month-old child was styled by the founder and editor-in-chief of CR Fashion Book, Carine Roitfeld, reported a magazine.
North, in her modelling debut, is wearing a Chanel brooch and bag along with her Lorraine Schwartz diamond studs in the black-and-white photo. On the photograph it is captioned, "North West. The Future," with Karl Lagerfeld`s quote, "It`s never too early to care about fashion!"
Kim, 33, said North has mastered her own signature pose. "Every time there is a camera out and paparazzi... She does this either mean angry Kanye face or a pose. She`ll be cracking up and then the second the camera comes on she (makes a pose)," the star said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors